LOL, wow Sammy, you guys had a lot of fun putting this together!!!! Andy and I watched the first half on his phone, but I think we watched it on youtube or something cuz it was different.. My favorite is how random it was, and the ping pong tourny was really funny.. The spinning was funny too! You should take video at AACT, and maybe you can take a special effects course or something.. Silly little brother, I love you! :)
hahahahahahaha I think my favorite part was when you were twirrling in the air!!!
ReplyDeletegood job sam sam!
Thanks asia!
ReplyDeleteThat spinning part seems to be most peoples favorite.
LOL, wow Sammy, you guys had a lot of fun putting this together!!!! Andy and I watched the first half on his phone, but I think we watched it on youtube or something cuz it was different.. My favorite is how random it was, and the ping pong tourny was really funny.. The spinning was funny too! You should take video at AACT, and maybe you can take a special effects course or something.. Silly little brother, I love you! :)
ReplyDeleteI FINALLY watched this today at work - that S was FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteAnd by S, I mean stuff, of course. Keep it coming!