Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Ruined!
Last night i worked on a white beanie hat for 3 to 5 hours for a girl that said she would give me free piano lessons if i made her a hat like the one i made. I Looked so good when i was done i was so proud of myself. I went to school with the hat the next day and couldn't find her anywhere so i waited till lunch. I just got into the band room where i always hang out for lunch. The she walked in and was stumbling every where. I thought she was sad or something so i took the hat to her. She turned around and i said " hey here's the hat i promised." She then took the hat and without eye contact a smile or ANYTHING! She said "thanks" and walked away. I was devastated. My day was instantly ruined. 5 hours of time i could have spent on a new hat for myself went to an unthankful girl! I swear i wanted the just steal it back and when she came to me saying it was stolen i would have been happier than when she couldn't even smile the time i gave it to her. Oh well its hers now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She sounds like she was just sad... she's in band, right? Maybe you'll find out soon.
ReplyDelete