Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Helipad test shoot





































I had this test shoot before christmas, but I finally just got the end result pictures from it. On this shoot there was 5 photographers that were interns to the main photographer, and each of them got a chance to take pictures of me. The location was so cool! It was in downtown la on top of a building on the helipad. The only downside to it all was how cold it was, and I was in skimpy little clothes! Brrrrr....

The test shoot went really well yesterday. The theme was more of a grunge look. So every outfit I had on was combined with men cargo boots! they were about two sizes bigger than my already big feet and they weighed a ton.

Zac got a call back today for GNC for men. Crossing out fingers he gets it, it ll pay really well!

Its a beautiful day here, clear and sunny. I think ill take advantage of it and go running and then read my book!

hugs, kisses, and lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty sweet! I thought at first that this was your test shoot, and I was looking for the boots. Then I just figured you were crazy. But I finally figured it out. I bet it was pretty goofy clomping around in big old boots. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I forgot you said they were on the blog and when I saw them I was so surprised to see you! I like them. I like the night shot in the b/w with the lights in the background, and the one in the blue dress, and the silver dress, and the one on the couch...did I name them all?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.