
Soup soup soupa doop poop a scoop looks so cute!
I saw a dog that looked just like jewlie the other day, but she had short hair...
so instead of a furry chicken, she was a lamby! (like jewlie with a hair cut!)
I just woke up and its still raining this morning! Last night it was non stop pouring allllll night! boooo...I want the cali sun shine back! I have a casting call for a runway show today (thats why im up so early) but then I have the rest of the day to get some cleaning done.
this last week was sooooo busy for me! yay! elite has been sending me out like crazy! I had 8 casting calls this week and two test shoots. I have two tests this week as well! Im so excited that they are sending me out so much more!
I love you all, gotta go get some coffee in me or ill be a grump at my casting.
Hi sissy!!! No wonder I haven't been able to get a hold of you!! At least it's raining down there--it waters the earth and keeps it green.. I'm so happy and excited for you that you're picking up more casting appointments!!!! It's about time!! I guess the trip to the dermatologist was worth it!! You're coming home for Granny and Papa's anniversary, right?? I'll get to see you!!!!! Yaaaaayy!! Well, Love You, TTYS!!!!! Mwah!!!
ReplyDelete