Yaay Granny!!! This was more hilarious than I think those performers could have ever hoped for!!!! Poor Papa had to keep adjusting his hearing aids when we got there.. It was so much fun to see everyone altogether!! It's pretty fun when our party takes up two rows in the audience! The cake was absolutely Gorgeous!!! And so were all the ladies, of course! ;) Too bad it only lasted a weekend, but it's always better than nothing!! I hope to see everyone again soon!!!
Yaay Granny!!! This was more hilarious than I think those performers could have ever hoped for!!!! Poor Papa had to keep adjusting his hearing aids when we got there.. It was so much fun to see everyone altogether!! It's pretty fun when our party takes up two rows in the audience! The cake was absolutely Gorgeous!!! And so were all the ladies, of course! ;) Too bad it only lasted a weekend, but it's always better than nothing!! I hope to see everyone again soon!!!
ReplyDelete