The misadventures of the families' children, for your enjoyment.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
State Fabrication Qualifier
This is me welding for my Regional championships. Unfortunately my team got second by two pionts so we don't qualify for State championships. It was a lot of fun.
Jent, we heard why you missed the cutoff and we think it's bunk. Your Mom said you guys missed your chance to clean up your project - but we know it's because you guys had already "cleaned up" in the actual competition. We hear you're handy with a trowel though too. I wish I had good "spatial" skills... but most of the time I'm just spacey. Not as much as your Mom and oldest sister though, ha ha.
Jent, we heard why you missed the cutoff and we think it's bunk. Your Mom said you guys missed your chance to clean up your project - but we know it's because you guys had already "cleaned up" in the actual competition.
ReplyDeleteWe hear you're handy with a trowel though too. I wish I had good "spatial" skills... but most of the time I'm just spacey. Not as much as your Mom and oldest sister though, ha ha.