We have to use up the perishable food we have before we move, so I made this super yummy potato salad that turned out so much better than I thought it would--yaay, thanks to Mama for her cooking advice!!! It uses baking potatos, sauteed garlic and onions, the rest of a small bottle of capers and the juice, dill, salt, sugar, white wine vinegar, hard boiled eggs, black pepper, paprika, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing. Cool, now all I have to do is decide whether I want to throw away the rest of our half-full jars of condiments, or pawn them off on my coworkers and uncle... Hmmmmm. Wish I could share it over the blog! Oh well...
Friday, April 24, 2009
Potato Salad FTW
We have to use up the perishable food we have before we move, so I made this super yummy potato salad that turned out so much better than I thought it would--yaay, thanks to Mama for her cooking advice!!! It uses baking potatos, sauteed garlic and onions, the rest of a small bottle of capers and the juice, dill, salt, sugar, white wine vinegar, hard boiled eggs, black pepper, paprika, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing. Cool, now all I have to do is decide whether I want to throw away the rest of our half-full jars of condiments, or pawn them off on my coworkers and uncle... Hmmmmm. Wish I could share it over the blog! Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Biscuit - spilling potato salad on the computer is not going to help you share it over the blog. Just so you know.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so yummy. Potato salad is my weakness!
ReplyDelete