Monday, April 20, 2009

Vic Firth

Thats me with the real vic firth!

1 comment:

  1. Sam, you're such a handsome kid!!!!! Do you have any Vic Firth stuff? Did you get any free stuff at the competition? Andy wants me to call the stuff "swag" instead. I told him no. He was supposed to scramble some eggs, but he was helping Mom on the computer, so I guess that's an acceptable excuse :). I'm sad that the leaves are finally starting to pop out on the trees in front of our apartment and now we have to move.. :( The froggies outside at the pond are always REALLY loud at night... It kind of reminds me of the beginning part of the Pirates of the Carribbean ride at Disneyland where you're just going down the river through the bog at nighttime, like when they go to visit Tia Dalma in the second movie.. Anyway, I digress..... Mom told me you're doing summer drumline. I think that's a good idea, and I'm happy that you think it'll be worth it to continue. I know sometimes it's hard to deal with people, but I'm glad you don't think it outweighs the benefits and good times you'll have. Well, ttyl little brother!!! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.